- Forrest DH07Q607100 Duraline Hi-A/T - Diameter (D) = 7 1/4-Inch, Teeth (T) = 60, Kerf (K) = 0.1, Arbor (A) = 5/8-Inch, Tooth Style = #7
- This blade will cut Melamine and Plywoods perfectly with no tears or chips
- Made with double-hard C-4 Submicron Carbide for up to 300% longer life
- Eliminates need for a small scoring saw blade on table saw work
- The 40° points slice through thin bottom layers with no tears or chips
If you need a blade for cutting Melamine and Plywoods perfectly, YOU NEED Duraline Hi-A/T. RECOMMENDED FOR: Thin, Low Pressure, Two-Sided Laminates, Plywood & Fine Cross Cutting on all Woods. FOR THIN VENEERS ON: Flake board - MDF, Laminated (1 or 2 sides), Masonite, Hard Board, Fibre Board, etc. PLYWOOD: Veneered, Lumber core, Glue-ups, Hard/Soft Woods, Chemically Impregnated, etc.