- The original, traditional oil finish
- For use on hard or close grained wood
- Can be added to other oils to make unique blends
- Traditional lubricant used in French Polishing
- Add to putty to keep it soft
Raw Linseed Oil is a traditional oil for nourishing and protecting interior wood. It is hard-wearing, giving a mellow, patinated finish, and is suitable for use on hard or close grained wood. Ideal for oiling cricket bats, it can be added to other oils to make unique blends, or used as the traditional lubricant in French polishing. It can be added to putty to help keep it soft.