- The ulitimate jig for drilling 35mm concealed european style hinges
- Align and bore three perfectly positioned hinge holes
- Cam-action levers clamp jig securely to workpiece
- Includes adjustable stops for different overlay positions
- Depth-adjustable carbide-tipped 35mm bit with spurs included
Our hand-clamped boring jig drills a 35mm hole and two aligning 8mm holes at the same setting, which allows you to accurately install your hinges with ease and speed. No screwdriver is needed to install, just a hammer to lightly tap the hinges in place. The hinges have special plastic inserts around screws which stay imbedded in wood; hinge can then be unscrewed if needed while finishing etc. The jig has adjustable stops which allow for different overlays. We use setting number 2 for 1/2" overlay, number 3 for 3/8" overlay. The cast aluminum alloy frame also incorporates a dept-adjustable carbide-tipped 35mm bit with spurs for clean holes in solid wood, veneers or melamine. The Easy Bore is a strong, versatile unit for shops of all sizes!