- Built-in calibration for 500+ wood species or standard calibration selection
- Wide moisture content range: 6 - 46% and digital readout to 0.1% accuracy
- Adjustable temperature correction; Built-in calibrations checks for confirmed accuracy
- Reading ‘Hold’ facility; Save up to 100 readings for max, min, average and standard deviation statistics
- Built-in pins and optional external handheld and hammer probes available
The all new Professional PTM 2.0 is a hand-held, digital, pin-type resistance moisture meter designed to take precise measurements of moisture content in wood, relative drywall readings and comparative WME (Wood Moisture Equivalent) readings in wood by-products and other building products. The Professional PTM 2.0 has built-in standard calibrations, specific calibration for over 500 wood species and adjustable temperature correction.