- Kit contains 2 each of the following; 1500, 1800, 2400, 3200, 3600, 4000
- 6000, 8000, 12000 grit; each sheet is 3" x 6".
- One 3" x 3" foam sanding block & one set of instructions.
- Designed for woodworkers to replace the use of steel wool, rottenstone or pumice.
- May be used on bare or finished wood, wet or dry.
Birthed in the auto body industry, this excellent hand sanding block is made from high impact ABS plastic (it won't break if you drop it), it's comfortable contoured shape fits the hand extremely well, and it has great heft. The superb design of its all stainless steel clip mechanism is one of the fastest and easiest to use. It requires little sandpaper to attach (cutting sandpaper waste), you can load multiple sheets at a time, and it won't ever rust. Use wet/dry paper a lot? The block floats in a bucket of water, allowing built-up particles float away. Colored blocks make it easy to assign different block to each grit. Works with 1/4 sheet sandpaper or 2-3/4" wide file paper. Made in the USA