- 100% Made in USA by PEC Tools Products Engineering Company
- 12" flexible rule is .500" wide and .020" thick
- "High-contrast" easy to read black chrome finish
- 5R markings with 1/10", 1/100" and quick-reading 1/32" and 1/64"
- Sides ground parallel and enda are accurately ground square to allow readings from both ends
This precision 12 5R flexible ruler is made in the USA by Products Engineering Company (PEC Tools), a premier tool manufacturer. Rule is made from spring tempered and hardened steel and is .500 wide by .020 thick. It has a high-contrast black chrome finish that provides better rust resistance than polished steel and can be easily read in both low and bright light conditions. The sides of each rule are ground parallel and each end is accurately ground square to allow reading from either end. 5R graduations have 1/10 and 1/100 on one side and quick-reading 1/32 and 1/64 on the other. Graduations are precision photo etched and then white filled for easy readability.