- Used to cut small holes for electric switches. Ideally suited to cut small square holes with. high precision and without overcutting in the corners
- Cuts to a depth of 4-1/2 inches
- Blades feature tungsten carbide teeth
- Blades can be resharpened
- Also used to cut wood and roots in the ground
Size:1-Pack Product description BLA.FG.1110 Dimensions: -Overall Length - End to End:0.28 -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:9 -Overall Product Weight:1 From the Manufacturer Used for general cutitng of bricks and mortar or general masonry cutting. Also used for cutting tree roots or wood through dirt and sand.