- DESIGNED FOR: Patented angle grinder attachment. Designed to fit on standard angle grinder
- WORKS IN: Works in hard-to-reach internal profiles. Molds to surface shape without digging or burning the work
- PROVIDES: Provides powerful random-orbital action. Features 2-1/2" shaft that reaches even into deep hollow areas
- CONNECTION: It attaches to most standard 100mm (4") or 115mm (4 1/2") grinders. By simply threading the attachment onto you 5/8" 11 shaft, you'll have a deep reaching , 2" random orbit sander
- GREAT FOR: The sander moulds to shape for effective sanding of shaped and sculpted forms. Use the contour sander in conjunction with a chuck for added sanding speed during wood turning projects.
The Arbortech Contour Random Sander is a patented angle grinder attachment that is designed to fit on a standard angle grinder and provide a powerful random-orbital action. Designed to work in hard-to-reach internal profiles, the sander features a 2-1/2" shaft that puts the unique sanding head into deep hollow areas previously impossible to reach with conventional sanders. The patented flexible sanding pad molds to the surface shape without digging or burning the work. Package includes one Contour Random Sander and five each of the following 50mm PSA Sanding Discs: 80-grit, 120-grit, 180-grit, 240-grit, 320-grit, 400-grit, and 600-grit.