- Pliers and 4 spring miter clamps included
- Miter clamps spread from 0 to approximately 2 inches. No need to carry a bunch of different sizes
- Sharp point pierces the wood without cutting wood fibers vs the competitions angled cut
- Keeps any mitered corner from opening up while glue dries for the perfect finish
- Great for picture frames, moldings, trim work and any compound miter
Whether you are applying moldings and trim or whipping up a run of picture frames one of the biggest hassles in gluing up mitered corners is keeping them from opening up.Spring clamps are the quickest and easiest way to do it and the Collins Spring Clamp System is one of the most economical we've ever come across.The clamps spread up to approximately 2, so they will cover most trim sizes and any compound miter. The clamps can be applied and removed by hand, but the Spring Pliers make the job much easier.They will really save your hands, plus the Pliers place clamps exactly where you want them, and help keep you from scratching stock when you remove them. Includes pliers and 4 miter clamps.