- The plane is 5/16″ wide and 1 3/4″ long. There are 2 planes in a set, one with a flat sole and the other with a 3/4″ radius sole
- For the flat sole plane there is a plastic sleeve with an extra straight blade, and one each at 2″, 1 3/4″, 1 1/2″, 1 1/4″, and 1″ radii
- For the rounded plane we have a sleeve with an extra 3/4″ radius blade and one each at 5/8″, 1/2″, 3/8″, and 1/4″ radii
- All blades are honed and ready to use from the factory
- A formed leather holster protects the tools from nicks and scratches and keeps the parts all together
Bunnies are small rabbiting planes designed for leveling scarf joints and butt joints in handrails and moldings of all kinds. They are used for carving, for instrument making, for restoration work and general rabbit and shoulder plane work. Their short length allows shaving of inside curves in broader volutes.