- Handheld, Compact, Lightweight, Easy-To-Read Digital Display
- Quickly Scan Large Areas To Find Moisture Hot Spots
- Calibrated to minimize false high readings
- Built-in battery/calibration checks
- Adjustable alarm alerts you when a preselected moisture level has been reached
Proscan is a non-invasive pinless moisture meter for flooring installers, lumber manufactures, woodworkers and building inspectors who want to quickly find moisture in wood products and a variety of building materials. The non-invasive meter is made in the USA and uses radio frequency signals to quickly scan wood, drywall, concrete or other building materials without damaging the sample. Its built-in species corrections for woods with a specific gravity between .30 and .80, makes checking a variety of wood species a cinch. With ProScan professionals can work with confidence, save time, stay on budget and avoid call-backs.