- Forrest CM06H406100 Chopmaster - Diameter (D) = 6 1/2-Inch, Teeth (T) = 40, Kerf (K) = 3/32-Inch, Arbor (A) = 5/8-Inch, Tooth Style = 4 PTS + 1 Flat
- These top quality chop, miter and radial arm saw blades produce tight, perfectly cut miter joints with no bottom splinters
- Forrest Chopmaster blades work with all makes of chop, miter and radial arm saws
- Made with double-hard C-4 Submicron Carbide for up to 300% longer life
- A heavier than normal steel plate maintains maximum stability for the best cut
Made with double-hard C-4 Submicron Carbide for up to 300% longer life. A heavier than normal steel plate maintains maximum stability for the best cut. A 5 degree negative face hook also adds to optimum rigidity when cutting. Each blade is hand-straightened to a runout of .001/.002 for maximum cut quality. The tooth style selected (4 points and flat) maximizes steady, clean cuts with no bottom splintering. Grabbing and throwing of scrap cut-offs has been minimized by our design. You will be surprised by the extra-smooth, tight miter cuts you will get with this blade.