- Do not apply clear topcoats over bright white paint, as yellowing may occur due to a reaction to the substrate. Light color paints may also experience yellowing due to topcoat application, but it will less noticeable
- Water White in can (dries clear and will not amber)
- Water based Interior only self-crosslinking acrylic
- Application method: spray / HVLP 1.1mm-1.3mm tip size
- Dry Time Touch : 10+ minutes / Dry Time Recoat: 1+ hours
General Finishes water-based Pre-Cat Lacquer wood finish uses new technology in the polymer manufacturing process. This novel formula produces a smaller and smoother polymer particle, which translates into a big increase in film clarity. In addition, the chemical, water and yellowing resistance are superior to competitors, waterborne or solvent.