- Milk paint can be used indoors or out and applied to furniture, crafts and cabinets
- Perfect for upcycling or repurposing furinture
- With a strong mineral base, it is fabulously adaptable and UV resistant
- Milk paint dries to a low-luster sheen
- Can be hand applied or sprayed. Water based, easy cleanup.
Milk paint was developed by the gang from general finishes for many uses - from a clear, bright contempory look to old fashioned painted furniture with a good range of color that could be extended by the user. Not a true "milk paint" but a high tech acrylic product, it is fabulously adaptable & uv resistant. Milk paint can be used indoors or out & applied to furniture, crafts, and cabinets. Easy to use - consumers can hand apply or professionals may spray. It is the furniture paint with soul. You can mix it, lighten it, distress it, glaze it, layer different colors, antique it - perfect for upcycling or repurposing furniture. Available in 20 mixable colors.