- Swivel blade clamp model; can rotate the saw blade a full 360, with click stops every 45
- Heavy duty version of Standard Knew Concepts Fret Saw
- Cam Lever Tension is designed for rapid, repetitive blade changes
- Supplied with a 15 TPI #7 skip-tooth blade
- Unique blade holder makes blade changes and tensioning simple
Designed to pull 5060 pounds of tension on their blades, which makes it much stronger, and the blades vibrate less than our Mk3 saws. They are are also thicker and slightly heavier, closer to the weight of a traditional saw, but still lighter. The saw is powder-coated red and is extremely scratch and damage resistant.
The Cam Lever Tension is designed for rapid, repetitive blade changes (when piercing for example). The tension does not change when re-setting the blade. Simply flip the lever forward to release tension, re-position and clamp the blade, and flip the lever to the rear, and you are sawing.
The Swivel Blade Clamps can rotate the saw blade a full 360, with click stops every 45.