- Leecraft model DW-1 fits DeWalt 10 " and 12" compound miter saws: DW703, DW704, DW705, DW705S, DW706, DW713, DW715, DW716; does not fit sliding compound miter saws
- Miter saw insert supports work right up to the blade for smooth, more precise cuts
- Offers superior rigidity, flatness, durability, and low friction; reduces chip-out and splintering
- Made from high-density phenolic laminate with a bonded-melamine surface
- Dimensions: 10" x 2-5/8" x 1/4"
Leecraft model DW-1 fits the following DeWalt 10" and 12" Miter Saws: DW703, DW704, DW705, DW705S, DW706, DW713, DW715, DW716. LEECRAFT Phenolic Inserts and Sheet Stock reduce splintering and chip-out on the bottom side of regular or dado table saw cuts. Simply raise your saw blade through the insert to create a "kerf" which precisely matches the blade on your saw. Complete with instructions. Insert surface colors may vary. Does not fit any sliding miter saws.