- Leecraft model DW-4 fits DeWalt sliding miter saws: DHS790, DWS779, DWS780 and DWS782
- Miter saw insert supports work right up to the blade for smooth, more precise cuts
- Offers superior rigidity, flatness, durability, and low friction; reduces chip-out and splintering
- Made from high-density phenolic laminate with a bonded-melamine surface
- Dimensions: 17 3/8" x 3 1/4" x 3/8"
Leecraft model DW-4 fits DeWalt sliding miter saws: DHS780, DHS790, DWS779, DWS780, and DWS782. LEECRAFT Phenolic inserts reduce splintering and chip-out on the bottom side of workpiece. Simply cut down through the insert to create a "kerf" which precisely matches the particular BLADE/BEVEL SETTING on your saw. Provides greatly improved durability and rigidity for better support, compared to original plastic kerf plates. Surface colors may vary.