- Ideal for use when renovating cast iron fire places and surrounds
- Suitable for use on wrought iron
- Reduces the possibility of rusting
- Does not flake off, bakes itself onto the surface
- Can be buffed to a high shine
Iron Paste is a black graphite paste used to protect and decorate cast and wrought ironwork. producing a silver or black look, it does not flake off, and is suitable for home decorating. Especially suited to ornamental ironwork, cast iron grates, and fire irons, it is ideal for use when renovating cast iron fire places and surrounds. Reducing the possibility of rusting, it bakes itself onto the surface, and can be buffed to a high shine.