- Each size has a nut and bolt checker on the same gauge. 26 male/female gauges - 14 inch & 12 metric.
- Thread sizes are permanently stamped onto each gauge (inch in red, metric in white)
- Inch gauges are clear zinc plated, metric gauges are black oxide.
- The individual gauges rotate freely on the wire cable for fast thread verification
- Wire cable with loop for convenient hanging
The Inch and Metric Thread Checker is an accurate and easy-to-use thread identifier for both nuts and bolts. Each individual gauge features a male threaded stud on one end and a female threaded hole on the other. The Thread Checker is especially well suited for distinguishing between similar inch and metric threads. Conveniently assembled onto a wire loop, it's the perfect portable solution! Hang it on your shop wall or store it in your tool box for safe keeping. Inch Sizes: 6-32, 8-32, 10-24, 10-32, 1/4-20, 1/4-28, 5/16-18, 5/16-24, 3/8-16, 3/8-24, 7/16-14, 7/16-20, 1/2-13, 1/2-20 Metric Sizes: M4x0.7, M5x0.8, M6x1.0, M7x1.0, M8x1.0, M8x1.25, M10x1.0, M10x1.25, M10x1.5, M12x1.25, M12x1.5, M12x1.75