- Each size has a nut and bolt checker on the same gauge. 23 of the most common SAE/Inch sizes!
- Thread sizes are permanently stamped (in red) onto each gauge.
- Wire cable with loop for convenient hanging.
- The individual gauges rotate freely on the wire cable for fast thread verification.
- Gauges are a zinc plated high grade steel.
Nut & Bolt Thread Checker: SAE/Inch: The SAE/Inch Thread Checker is an accurate and easy-to-use thread identifier for both nuts and bolts. Each individual gauge features a male threaded stud on one end and a female threaded hole on the other. The Thread Checker is especially well suited for distinguishing between similar inch and metric threads. Conveniently assembled onto a wire loop, it's the perfect portable solution! Hang it on your shop wall or store it in your tool box for safe keeping. The Thread Checker is a great addition for any Home, Hobby, or Inventor's Work Shop, Auto, Motorcycle, Marine, ATV or RV Repair Shop, Heavy Equipment Repair Shop, Military Equipment Repair Station, Machine Shop, Fabricating Shop, Assembly Department, Production Department or Quality Inspection Station! SWTC-S21 Size Specifications: 6-32, 6-40, 8-32, 10-24, 10-32, 1/4-20, 1/4-28, 5/16-18, 5/16-24, 3/8-16, 3/8-24, 7/16-14, 7/16-20, 1/2-13, 1/2-20, 9/16-12, 9/16-18, 5/8-11, 5/8-18, 3/4-10, 3/4-16, 1-8, 1-12 Made in USA!