- Blade includes 1/8", 1/16", 1/32" and 1/64" markings which are precision photo etched and black filled for easy readability
- Blade is hardened and tempered steel, has a non-glare satin chrome finish and 1" wide by .085" thick
- Head is made from machined cast iron with a integrated spirit level and is 3/4" thick by 3 1/2" wide by 4" 3/4" tall; center finder is 3 1/2" wide and 3 1/2" tall; protractor is reversible (works on both sides of the blade), 7" long and 3 1/2" wide with a built-in level.
- Includes hardened scribe and bubble level integrated into head
- Enclosed in blow molded plastic case
The PEC precision 4 piece 12" 4Rcombination square is perfect for project/part layout, machine set-up, determining level/plumb, or as a depth, height, or marking gauge. This square is used by metal and woodworkers alike. Squares are made in the USA by Products Engineering Corporation (PEC Tools) a premier US tool manufacturer. It has a hardened and tempered zero-glare satin chrome finished steel blade with 1/8 and 1/16 markings on one side of the blade and easy read 1/32 and 1/64 markings on the other. Blade markings are precision photo etched and then black filled for easy readability. The blade is 1 wide by .085 thick. It has a blue baked-on finish on a machined cast iron head with an integrated spirit level. Head is 3/4" thick, 3 1/2" wide and 4 3/4" tall. The center finder is 3 1/2" wide and 3 1/2" tall. Protractor is reversible (will work on both sides of the blade) and is a full 7" long and 3 1/2" wide and comes with a built-in level. Square comes with a hardened steel scribe. The fit and finish on these squares is superb. Comes in blow molded plastic case.