- 100% Made in USA by PEC Tools Products Engineering Company
- 5R markings with 1/10", 1/100" and quick-reading 1/32" and 1/64"
- 6" flexible rule is .500" wide and .020" thick
- Sides ground parallel and ends are accurately ground square to allow readings from both ends
- "High-contrast" easy to read black chrome finish
This precision 6" 5R flexible ruler is made in the USA by Products Engineering
Company (PEC Tools), a premier tool manufacturer. Rule is made from spring
tempered and hardened steel and is .500" wide by .020" thick. It has a "high-
contrast" black chrome finish that provides better rust resistance than
polished steel and can be easily read in both low and bright light conditions.
The sides of each rule are ground parallel and each end is accurately ground
square to allow reading from either end. 5R graduations have 1/10" and 1/100"
on one side and quick-reading 1/32" and 1/64" on the other. Graduations are
precision photo etched and then white filled for easy readability.