- Made in the USE by Products Engineering Corporation (PEC Tools)
- True inside and outside right angles
- Guaranteed accuracy of 0.0006 per 6 (6 ten thousandths of an inch)
- Hardened carbon steel blade and base ground both lapped for parallism and straightness
- Joint between blade and base is pinned with steel rods and lapped flat
This 2 inch premium engineer/machinist square is manufactured in the USA by Precision Engineering Corporation (PEC Tools) in strict accordance with derived tolerances of the Federal Specifications Code No. GGG-S-656E 29 Jan 1996. It has true right angles for both inside and outside edges and is guaranteed to be square to within +/- 0.0006 inches (Thats 6 ten-thousandth of an inch) over the entire length of the blade. This square features a hardened carbon tool steel blade and base that are ground and lapped for straightness and parallism. Joint between blade and base is pinned with steel rods and lapped flat and is virtually invisible. The fit and finish on this squares is exquisite. This is the most accurate squares you will find for this price.