- Supplied with Heavy Duty moisture probe
- All readings are displayed on a large LCD display
- May be used with optional hammer electrode for sub-surface measurements
- Built in wood calibration scales
- Automatic temperature correction (requires optional temperature probe BLD5059)
The Protimeter BLD5609 TimberMaster kit with moisture probe is a simple to use wood moisture meter specifically designed for the timber industry. It is ideal for a range of quality control applications associated with the production, trading and use of wood products.|Combined into package with variety of moisture probes, the BLD5609 TimberMaster kit can be used for a gamut of moisture measurement applications in the timber industry. It is a complete wood moisture measurement system.|This compact instrument has eight calibration scales, enabling the user to take accurate moisture measurements in 150 wood species. When necessary, it can be used with a temperature probe that automatically corrects the measured moisture level with respect to the temperature of the wood being tested. The BLD5609 is supplied with a heavy-duty moisture probe.