- Measures moisture in wood and wood floors, drywall, concrete and concrete block, stucco, plaster, masonry and other building materials
- Measure (pin mode) diagnoses the extent of moisture intrusion for damage assessment and monitor drying out of building structures
- Search (non-invasive mode) behind ceramic tile, fine finishes, water stains, tile and vinyl floor coverings, wood, drywall, plaster, masonry, concrete and concrete block
- Hygrometry measures or monitors buildings for adequate ventilation affecting indoor air quality and moisture problems
- This Package Includes: MMS2 Instrument, Heavy Duty Moisture Probe, Calibration Check Device, Instructions, Soft Carry Pouch, 9v Battery
The Protimeter MMS2 is the industry’s most advanced all-in-one moisture meter. Its ergonomic, 4-in-1 design allows one-handed operation to measure moisture on and below the surface as well as ambient air humidity. An infrared thermometer which calculates the difference between dew point and surface temperature, is just one of the many advances designed to assess moisture in new/refurbishing projects and help diagnose moisture-related problems in existing buildings. All Protimeter instruments have a two-year warranty.