- Will not shrink or pull away.
- Cured hardness and density are similar to that of wood.
- Putty-like consistency eliminates drips and runs for a "no mess" application.
- No tools required for use.
- One hour after application can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machined and painted.
Combines the reliability and strength of 2-part epoxy wood repair materials in a single component. No measuring or stirring is necessary. Just pinch off a bit of the Quikwood log which contains both the filler and catalyst and knead it with your fingers. Its now ready to fill nail holes, dents, rebuild carving mistakes, restore rotten wood voids, or reshape a decorative piece. For exterior or interior use. It can be sawed, drilled, carved, sanded, painted and will not shrink. Working time of 3-6 minutes, cure time of 30 minutes.