- The Screw Checker will identify screw sizes ranging from #1 through 5/16" in NC, NF, and NS pitches.
- It will identify size, pitch, length, tap series and drill size.
- Will identify machine screws, bolts, wood screws, sheet metal screws, self-tapping screws, & rivets.
- This tool can also be used to straighten bent screws and clean up dirty or rusty threads.
- Made of heavy gauge steel for long term use. 1/8" thick for accurate identification.
Used to check the size of screws that are No.1 to 5/16.