- 7/64" quick-change hinge bit for #5 and #6 screws
- Drills accurate holes for hinges, handles, drawer slides, and more
- Spring-loaded guide with openings to eject chips
- Self-centering using the chamfered nose to align with hole in hardware
- Standard hex shank fits all power bit and quick-change chucks
This 7/64" quick-change hinge bit is part of Snappys 1/4" hex drive bit and accessory line that lets you quickly and easily change from one bit to the next. The 7/64" spring-loaded self-centering bit works for 5 and 6 screws and will perfectly align your screw holes with the holes in your hinges, drawer slides or other similar hardware.