- Easily set up 8 different router bit operations.
- Turn the dial to micro-adjust to your stock thickness
- Positions your bit perfectly the first time, ever time
- Accommodates stock thickness from 23/32" to 1-3/16"
- Works withFreud router bits only. See below for specifics.
This Easy Set Jig sets Freud lockmiter bits and other Freud hard-to-set bits quickly and easily. Now, with the new Freud Easy Set you can position your router bit perfectly the first time, every time, in any thickness of wood - from 23/32" (3/4" plywood) to 1 3/16" thick stock. The eight Frued router bits that match the profiles on the Easy Set Jig include: 45 degree lock miter(99-034), glass panel cope bit(99-286), raised panel bit(99-569), reversible glue joint(99-031), drawer lock bit (99-240), baby lock miter bit(99-035) 22 1/2 degree lock miter bit(99-043), and the raised panel cope bit(99-260). Also any Freud raised panel cope cutter or raised panel bits can be set with the Easy Set Jig since only the tongue portion of the Jig's profile is used during the height-setting process.