- Milled teeth are 50 PERCENT SHARPER than competitors stamped or crush ground blades
- Precision Induction hardening throughout the blade vs competitors flame hardening
- Tooth edge is 20 PERCENT harder than any high carbon steel resulting in extended sharp time
- More ductile steel than any high carbon steel leads to extended flex life and a cooler running blade
- Produce a thin kerf and make remarkably tight turns
Timber Wolf's use of premium Swedish steels, proprietary induction hardening methods and exclusive tooth milling processes has created some of the finest woodworking blades in the world. Milling the teeth of the blades into a piece of strip steel produces a finished, razor sharp edge without ever having to stamp or grind the teeth. Induction hardening allows for different but more precise hardness throughout the blade. These unique manufacturing techniques along with the use of Swedish Silicon steel and the highest quality alloys set these blades apart from all other wood blades. This HP (High Performance) blade has a very thin kerf and 0 degree rake angle and is specifically designed for detail work in 1" and smaller kiln dry wood when a very clean finish is required. It's also very effective in plywood, particleboard and other similar products where tear-out is a concern. This blade can also be used to cut soft metals.