- Digital, non-destructive pinless moisture meter
- Optional plug-in wood probe; Optional plug-in Tramex Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe for relative humidity, temperature, dew point and mixing ratio readings
- Deep signal penetration to over 1" into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface; Signal penetration depends on material being tested and meter setting
- Specific gravity adjustment for most wood species
- External Rubber electrodes make direct contact with the material being tested for best sensitivity and repeatability
The Tramex MRH III Moisture and Humidity Meter is a hand-held digital moisture meter calibrated for most building materials. It also attaches to an optional plug-in Tramex Hygro-i ® relative humidity probe and heavy-duty pin type electrodes. Suitable for many industries including Water Damage, Restoration, Flooring, Indoor Air Quality, Home Inspection and Pest Control.