- CMEX2 Non-destructive, digital concrete moisture mete
- MEP Non-destructive analog moisture meter for general building materials
- 3 Hygro-i ® RH probes and connector cable with ASTM F2170 tools
- IRTX Infrared surface thermometer
- Also includes: HH14TP30 Heavy duty pin-type probe for wood, HA21SP52 Heavy duty hammer pin-type probe for wood, SP200 Long insulated pins for deep wall inspection, 8 Hole liners to perform concrete floor RH testing to ASTM F2170, SAL75 Calibration check salts, Heavy-duty carry case
The ultimate Tramex kit for moisture testing of concrete & wood flooring and numerous other building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing. Featuring the Tramex MEP moisture meter for non-invasive testing of moisture conditions in numerous building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing. The Tramex CMEX II digital concrete moisture meter allows for testing per ASTM F2659 and the reusable Hygro-i2 ® probe for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing ASTM F2170 (or Hood Method with optional Hood) for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs. An infrared surface thermometer gives surface temperature and dew point conditions used in conjunction with the Hygro-i ® probe. A heavy-duty pin-probes measures Moisture Content in wood. The Water Damage Restoration Master Kit comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.