- Superior penetrating linseed oil finish that is polymerized for fast and easy application on interior woodwork and furniture
- Danish Oil is a good choice for any wood work where you want a satin finish
- Use on kitchenware, cutting boards, and children's furniture, since it is food safe and non-toxic
- The coverage is 1000 sq. ft./gallon, very economical
- Two or three coats is typical for most applications, apply with lint-free cloth
A superior penetrating linseed oil finish that is polymerized for fast and easy application on interior woodwork and furniture. It is also ideal for wood paneling, cabinets, salad bowls, wood utensils, butcher blocks and surfaces that come in contact with food. Danish Oil Finish is commonly used by woodworking professionals for application to bare wood or overtop an already-stained piece. Danish Oil will darken the wood slightly and can be combined with oil-based pigments to create wood stains.