- An emulsion-based formulat with less solvents, making it low odor and eco-friendly
- When used in conjunction with our UNIVERSAL Tung Oil Sealer, it penetrates deep into wood to lock out water and provide a rich, distinctive finish that is easy to apply, maintain and spot repair
- Use on interior wood surfaces including floors, windows, doors, cabinetry, woodwork, tables, furniture, countertops, picture frames and various woodworking projects
- Because it remains elastic, it is a good choice for soft woods (like pine and reclaimed lumber). It also provides exceptional adhesion to oily, dense, exotic woods (like teak, rosewood and ipe)
- Minimum dry time of 24 hours between coats. Poor ventilation, high humidity or cool temperatures may increase dry times
WaterloxH20LoX Formula is an emulsion-based finish with less solvents, making it lowodor and eco-friendly. Used in conjunction with Waterlox Universal Tung OilSealer (sold separately), it penetrates deep into wood to lock out water andprovide a rich distinctive finish that is easy to apply and maintain. Literallyyears in development, H20LOX is everything you’ve come to expect from WaterloxOriginal – except the smell of solvents – superior protection and beauty forall your woodworking projects. Coverage is approximately 500 square feet pergallon. Allow to dry 24 hours betweencoats – nontoxic when dry and fully cured.90% of resinportion of the formula is from renewable, natural resources. Handmade in Ohio by a fourth-generationfamily-owned company. VOC compliant inall 50 statesContainsorganic solvents harmful or fatal if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children.