- Penetrates and waterproofs when used as a finishing system in conjunction with Waterlox Original Marine Sealer (Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish can be used interchangeably)
- Forms a protective and elastic finish against sun/UV rays, harsh weather and moisture exposure
- Like all of our Tung oil finishes, 90% of the resin portion of the formula is from renewable, natural resources
- Produces a high gloss appearance (90°-95° gloss level)
- Easier to maintain than other exterior clear finishes
For use on exterior surfaces. Use as a finish coat for a high gloss, exterior finish over base coats of Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish. Specially made for boat decks, bright work, spars and other heavy-duty exterior applications, such as exterior doors and garage doors. Not recommended for use on pressure-treated woods or exterior horizontal surfaces in direct sunlight, such as decks. Coverage/Thinning. One gallon covers 500 square feet per coat. One quart covers 125 square feet per coat. No thinning necessary. Dry time minimum of 24 hours between coats. Poor ventilation, high humidity or cool temperatures may increase dry times.