- Blade Diameter: 10", Teeth: 90, Kerf: 7/64", Arbor: 5/8", Tooth Style: 2 PTS+1 Flat
- With more teeth and a hi-tech, proprietary tooth design, this blade cuts quieter, with even better splinter control
- Excels on delicate prefinished crown molding, picture frame molding, composite molding
- Made with double-hard C-4 Submicron Carbide for up to 300% longer life
- A heavier than normal steel plate maintains maximum stability for the best cut
Our best Precision Trim Blade ever for sliding compound miter/chop saws.