- Forrest WW05T407085 Woodworker II - Diameter (D) = 5 3/8-Inch, Teeth (T) = 40, Kerf (K) = 5/64-Inch, Arbor (A) = 10 mm, Tooth Style = ATB
- With this one all purpose blade you can RIP and CROSSCUT 1 inch to 2 inch ROCKHARDS and SOFTWOODS resulting in a smooth-as-sanded surface
- DOUBLE HARD and 40% STRONGER C-4 CARBIDE will give up to 300% longer life between sharpening
- Ends blade changing, Ends scratchy, Ends second-step finishing, Ends cutting 1/16 oversize, Buy and Sharpen ONE blade
- Specially engineered clearances on the carbide teeth can totally eliminate side scoring. The result…no planing/jointing or sanding. In many cases a glue-line cut can be obtained, depending on the accuracy of the saw machine
With this one all purpose blade you can RIP & CROSSCUT 1˝ - 2˝ ROCKHARDS and SOFTWOODS resulting in a smooth as sanded surface virtually without splinters. This is our easy feed model.