- Milled teeth are 50 PERCENT SHARPER than competitors stamped or crush ground blades
- Precision Induction hardening throughout the blade vs competitors flame hardening
- Tooth edge is 20 PERCENT harder than any high carbon steel resulting in extended sharp time
- More ductile steel than any high carbon steel leads to extended flex life and a cooler running blade
- Produce a thin kerf and make remarkable tight turns
Timber Wolf's use of premium Swedish steels, proprietary induction hardening methods and exclusive tooth milling processes has created some of the finest woodworking blades in the world. Milling the teeth of the blades into a piece of strip steel produces a finished, razor sharp edge without ever having to stamp or grind the teeth. Induction hardening allows for different but more precise hardness throughout the blade. These unique manufacturing techniques along with the use of Swedish Silicon steel and the highest quality alloys set these blades apart from all other wood blades. This PC (Positive Claw) blade has sixty percent of the feed speed capabilities of a hook tooth, while at the same time giving you the great finish of a skip tooth. The depth and roundness of the gullet increases sawdust removal and cutting speed while the milled teeth help to reduce consumption of horsepower. Couple all this with our unique 6.5 degree rake angle and special 5 tooth set pattern and you have an awesome cutting blade that glides through the wood and produces an excellent finish and gives you great overall life.